Betterliving Three-Season Rooms
Your home is your most valuable asset. Why not help it reach its full potential? Garrety Glass offers Betterliving three-season patio rooms in York, Lancaster, and beyond, that do just that: help homes reach their full potential. Perhaps the most popular patio enclosures in the area are Betterliving three-seasons rooms, which provide a fast, easy and affordable way to expand your home and provide a new space for relaxing, entertaining or getting work done.
Betterliving three-season rooms are the solution you’ve long been waiting for.
One of the reasons Betterliving patio room additions are so popular is that they add space to your home at just a fraction of what it could cost to expand using conventional construction. Picture the ability to expand your home and do outdoor entertaining without worrying about insects, rain, wind or other outdoor elements.
Contact Us For Free Consultation
What You Get With a Betterliving Three-Season Room
Our unique sunroom installation process allows you to customize your Betterliving patio enclosure to best meet your home’s unique needs. Each three-season patio enclosure features extruded aluminum components that will never require painting, and each is constructed using interlocking frames for the utmost in structural strength.
A baked-on, maintenance-free enamel finish is part of the final flourish when you choose Betterliving patio rooms, and you get to choose from three colors — earthstone, white and desert sand.
Glass options include insulated tempered glass or single-pane tempered glass that offers the most affordable option when constructing Betterliving patio enclosures. You can fully wire your patio enclosure using built-in electric raceways that are fully compliant with local building codes and requirements.
Choose between two different patio room designs to best fit your home’s unique architecture. Studio roof designs are perfect for raised decks and single-story homes, while gable roof designs offer A-frame construction that’s best suited to two-story homes.
These gable roof designs offer more natural light and height, which can create a dramatic look and feel inside your Betterliving patio room.
See What Our Customers Say
What Can A Three-Season Sunroom Be Used For?
When you’re considering custom Betterliving patio rooms, you may wonder what exactly you can use them for. Know this: The possibilities are truly endless. You can use a three-season sunroom in myriad ways, but here’s a look at some of the most popular uses for patio enclosures in York:
- Relaxing: You can make your patio room installation your quiet place. This room can be the additional space where you get your reading done or take Sunday afternoon naps. Life is hectic, and it can often make your home feel hectic too. When you look at patio room additions, you can always decide to make your three-season patio room an oasis or refuge away from the hecticness of life.
- Connecting with nature: Because of the position of custom Betterliving patio rooms, they are often filled with natural light, and they usually provide wonderful vistas of nature. So use your three-season patio room addition as your space to get in touch with nature and connect with its wonders. A three-season sunroom can be where you watch the rainfall in the spring, trees rustled by winds in the summer or squirrels collecting acorns in the fall. Make this room your space for appreciating nature.
- Entertaining: Invite some friends over, and use your three-season patio room addition as a space to have appetizers or a pre-dinner drink. You might even put a television in your sunroom and use it as a space to watch the big game or the Academy Awards. When you’re looking for a space to dedicate to friends, family and enjoying life, set aside your three-season sunroom as a place for entertaining.
- Enjoying an extra living space: Some homeowners have two large living spaces, but others are not so fortunate. When you have only one living area in your home, choose to use your three-season patio room addition as a second living room. These rooms can expand your livable space and give you more square footage to enjoy.
- Maintaining a play area: Have kids? Betterliving patio room additions are often perfect as a dedicated play area. No one wants toys strewn all over the house, so use your three-season patio room as a space for nothing but the kids and play. You’ll be glad to have an area that the kids can call their own, and your little ones will appreciate having a space where they can cut loose and enjoy their things.
And don’t forget, one of the best uses for a three-season patio room is enhancing your home’s resale value. When you choose a three-season sunroom, you’re choosing an inexpensive and affordable addition to your home that’s going to pay big dividends upon resale. So, enjoy your three-season patio room while you have it, and take advantage of the value it adds to your home upon resale. When you’re looking to access the benefits of patio enclosures in York, call on the experts at Garrety Glass.
Choose Garrety Glass for Betterliving Patio Enclosures in York, Manchester, Lewisberry, PA & Beyond
As your glass expert, the team at Garrety Glass is also your source for custom patios by Betterliving in South Central PA. We are deeply experienced in working with area homeowners to ensure their Betterliving patio enclosure additions are just what they’ve always wanted. We provide free estimates with exact costs before work begins at your home, and each Betterliving three-season room features a 50-year manufacturer’s warranty that’s backed by the Craft-Bilt Manufacturing Company, which has been serving homeowners just like you since 1946.
Garrety Glass is locally owned and operated, and we’re committed to sending only our own employees to install Betterliving patio enclosures at your home — we never use subcontractors. Our patio enclosures offer the highest level of quality at the best possible prices. When you want the best among custom patio dealers in Lancaster, York and the surrounding areas, look no further than the products and team you’ll find at Garrety Glass. We are committed to seeing your vision for your home become a reality. Contact us today about Betterliving three-seasons rooms for your home.
Helpful Sunroom Resources
- 3-Season vs. 4-Season Sunrooms
- 5 Reasons to Add a Sunroom to Your Home
- Everything You Need to Know About Adding a Sunroom to Your Home
- Best Time to Add a Sunroom
- Professional Sunroom Installation vs. DIY Sunroom Kits
- Sunrooms vs. Conservatories
- Sunroom vs Room Addition: Which is Right For You?
- Sunroom vs. Solarium
- Types of Sunrooms
Contact Us Today For Quality Glass Expertise
At Garrety Glass, we pride ourselves on providing the most convenient, friendly and reliable glass installations and repair services throughout South Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland. We specialize in a variety of glass inserts, including sunroom installation, glass shower doors and enclosures, home decor and furniture and window glass replacements. Call us today at 717–741–9949 to learn more, or complete our online form to request a free estimate.Get a Free Quote View Products